Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gift Card Holder

I must start by saying that I cannot take ANY credit for this card.  The gift card holder was created by the super talented Tresa Black (you can view her video tutorial here).  The sketch is Mojo Monday #172, and I completely CASEd (copy and steal everything) the front from Jan.  I really like this month's Stamp of the Month and had fun playing with it!




The inside is what I really love about this card.  The little pocket is the perfect size to hold a gift card!




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Black, Vineyard Berry, Juniper, Sweet Leaf cardstock; Wings B&T
Ink: Black, Vineyard Berry
Stamps: Curly Sentiments (retired), Find Your Style (D1452)
Other: Opaques Licorice (Z1335), Juniper grosgrain ribbon, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), scallop circle die (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment