Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Letters from Africa

I have had this Memory Keeper box for about two years now and just got around to putting it to use.  I know, kinda sad...LOL.  What's really sad is that it's no longer available so this will be my only one. :o(


I needed a place to keep the letters and updates I receive from Esnart and Carilus, so I thought this box would be perfect...and, it is! (If you haven't met Esnart and Carilus yet, click here).





And these are the envelopes that I so look forward to seeing in my mailbox:
Air Mail from Esnart in Zambia

Air Mail from Carilus in Kenya

On a side note, I started taking a photography class at our community college so hopefully you will begin to see an improvement in my picture taking ability! :o)

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Barn Red, Cocoa, Bamboo cardstock; Passages B&T (retired)
Ink: Barn Red, Cocoa
Stamps: Live Inspired (C1408), Rustic Alphabet (E1002)
Other: Basic Craft Buttons, Tan Hemp, Cocoa Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment