Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life is Good!

Whoa...two posts in one week?!? Go me!  Ok, I guess technically today is a new week, but I'm still counting it! :o)  

Like my title says, life is good!!  God is totally blessing my life, which I totally don't deserve, but that's the Awesome God I serve!! :o)  I found out last week that not only did I get accepted to one of my top two choices for nursing school, but that the military and the school are going to pay 100% of my tuition!!!  I am  so, so, so thankful to Jacksonville University for their willingness to help military families get an education.  I can't wait to get started in May.  By next fall I will be a Registered Nurse!!  Life is good!

Here's a fun little card that totally fits my "life is good" theme right now:

 
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Cocoa cardstock; Mayberry B&T
Ink: Cocoa
Stamps: Treetops (C1368)
Other: Autumn Craft Buttons (retired, but a good substitute is the Green Assortment Buttons Z1372), ribbon (from stash)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on nursing school! That's awesome.

    I love this stamp set. There are so many things you can do with it. I really like what you have done!

    ReplyDelete