Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thanks...You're the Best!

Hi friends!

Last night I got together with a few of the girls for some quality scrappin' time.  Ok, so we did alot more chatting than scrapping, but we had a blast (it's been a LONG time since we last got together)!  I went with one goal: make a 'thank you' card for my amazing preceptor.  I didn't get anything else done, but I did accomplish my goal so I think the night was successful :)

Here is the card I made using the It's Your Day stamp set.  The speech bubble was cut on the Cricut using the new Artiste cartridge.  If you haven't checked out Close to My Heart's two A-MA-ZING Cricut cartridges, you must stop reading now and go to my website (there's a link right over there on the left)!  These cartridges are fabulous!!  Ok, now that you're back, here's the card: (Sorry it's not the best quality...had to use my iPhone)


I have to mail the card, so I went very minimal on embellishments so it wouldn't get messed up in the mail.  I had to really resist the urge to add more!

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for a cute project I am so in love with! :o)

Supplies Used (All CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: White Daisy CS
Ink: Lagoon, Pear, Smoothie, Sunkiss Yellow
Stamps: It's Your Day, Thank You (retired)
Other: Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790), Baker's Twine-Paradise Assortment (Z1702)

No comments:

Post a Comment